All disease management programs for depression are not the same. AspenPointe provides, as a minimum, all the necessary components of evidence-based care. With non-clinically proven programs that do not contain these components, you may fail to achieve your return on investment.
- Education for patients regarding depression and its treatment.
- Six monthly outreach calls in the first six months.
- Six quarterly outreach calls between 7-24 months even if the patient feels better.
- Care Management protocols to contact healthcare professionals if patients fail to improve or begin to feel worse again.
- Decrease in patient depressive symptom severity
- Improvement in patient’s overall physical and mental health, physical and social functioning and ability to work
- High level of customer satisfaction with the depression care management program
- Improvement in the productivity and work attendance of participating employees
- Cost savings associated with improved productivity and work attendance
Through individual employer groups.
Need assistance, or provide a referral:
Call (719) 572-6100
Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.